Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you elect to receive email updates).
- Your IP address; this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your request or order, or to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your transaction.
If Premium Incentives Ltd merges with or is acquired by another company of any kind carrying on the whole or any part of our business, then your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £20 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Premium Incentives Ltd
If you no longer wish to receive information from us please contact us at the above address and we will remove your details from our marketing records as soon as practicable.
© 2018 Copyright by Premium Incentives Ltd